Friday, July 29, 2011

Sparky Is READY...

Yo. Sparky's my name, and boating is my thang. Rub some sunscreen on my nose, and Sparky is READY for some R&R. Vacation prep is in full swing around here, but Sparky is easy to pack for. So while my mama does a bunch of laundry and hauls out suitcases, Sparky just chillin by the door with his bag of dog food and waiting. Not sure when we are going, but Sparky will be ready to roll. Not sure where we are going, but Sparky will be ready to roll.


Wait a minute...shut the front door...Sparky going to interview my mama and get the answers so Sparky can go sleep in Sparky favorite spot under the end table instead of by the front door where it isn't cushy. See pic for reference:










So here we go...

Sparks: What u doin'?

Mama: Unloading the dishwasher.

Sparks: When vacation?

Mama: Tomorrow

Sparks: Sparkmaster going to ride a boat?

Mama: Yep

Sparks: What else Sparks going to do?

Mama: You are going to stay with your mawmaw a few days while we go on a vacation that doesn't allow Sparks.

Sparks: DOESN'T ALLOW SPARKS??????????

Mama: You'll be fine.

Sparks: Mawmaw got snausages? Brush my fur? Feed me leftover bacon?

Mama: I'm sure.

Sparks: Custom fit me a Fox News t-shirt?

Mama: Most likely.

Sparks: Buy me bones? Rub my tummy? Take Sparks swimming?

Mama: Yep. Yep. Yep.

Sparks: When we go? Sparks say let's go now.

1 comment: